(picture speak itself)
- The Chernobyl accident in 1986 was the result of a flawed reactor design that was operated with inadequately trained personnel.
- The resulting steam explosion and fires released at least 5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere and downwind.
- Two Chernobyl plant workers died on the night of the accident, and a further 28 people died within a few weeks as a result of acute radiation poisoning.
- UNSCEAR says that apart from increased thyroid cancers, "there is no evidence of a major public health impact attributable to radiation exposure 20 years after the accident."
- Resettlement of areas from which people were relocated is ongoing.
- If Msia insist to have nuclear plant, "Dewan Rakyat" need to consult Malaysian first. Msia not belong to Gov or Opposition but belong to us.
- If TNB said, nucleur is new option of energy source, i kindly suggest TNB learn from disaster of Papriyat 1986 and Japan 2011
- If nuclear plant was cancell by Gov of Msia, by any chance we still affect if any nuclear leaking occur at Indonesia which eager GROWING it own nuclear plant despite Singapore also aiming to have nuclear plant. Hope they didnt build nuclear plant as future DEFFENCE DEVICE.
- If UN can "FAIR PLAY" through it Security Council, world will free from nuclearisme.